Ballantyne, North Carolina
March 18, 2013— Rainbow Child Care Center continues to increase its presence in North Carolina by opening its 27th school in Ballantyne. The school is scheduled to open summer 2013 and is located at 7801 Balllantyne Commons Pkwy.
“We are very excited to become a part of the Ballantyne community and are looking forward to partnering with families by providing them exceptional child care solutions,” said Karen Krygier, Chief Operating Officer of Rainbow Child Care Center.
The new school will be able to accommodate up to 175 children; offering programs for infants through school age. Once the school reaches full capacity, staffing needs will range between 25 – 35 teachers and assistants. “It is a good feeling to know that opening a new school also provides additional employment opportunities within the community”, said Krygier.
Rainbow Child Care Center is a Michigan based child care company that has been servicing communities in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia for over 25 years. Rainbow founders Pat and Laura Fenton were inspired after the birth of their first son, to create a state-of-the-art quality child care facility that fostered early education and exploration with a “home away home” environment. Today, Rainbow is a leading provider in early educational programs serving as the umbrella brand for Little Pros Academy and The Montessori Preschool. The company currently operates 68 centers and expects to double in size through organic growth and acquisitions in 2013.
Rainbow amenities include:
• The Creative Curriculum®- a nationally recognized program that is built upon creating individual experiences for each child
• Zoo-phonics® (reading readiness)
• Preschool Spanish program
• Full sized gymnasium
• Movement & Sports program
• Before and After School program
• Summer Camp programs
• Balanced and nutritious meals
• Enrichment programs held on site (language, gymnastics, dance and movement and sports)
● Utilization of full operating hours (6:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.) with no additional fees
● Diapers and wipes provided for infants and toddlers, with no additional fees
For more information please contact Director of Customer Relations Kimm Combs at 1.800.90.LEARN or email email@example.com