Hello sunshine and flowers! Spring is finally here and we can kiss away the winter time blues! During spring, you can plan so many great outdoor experiences for you and your family. When you take activities outside, you are introducing your children to the world around them, which is in turn helping them with science and social studies skills needed in the classroom! You are also introducing your children to a healthy lifestyle by getting fresh air and exercise while promoting their physical development. Take advantage of the beautiful spring weather and get out there and have some quality family fun!
Here are some fun spring activities to do with your family!
• Head outside for a walk in search of signs and sounds of spring
• Collect materials for a spring collage
• Go on a family bike ride
• Fly a kite
• Play a game of tag, hide-and-go-seek, soccer, or baseball
• Go to the park
• Make side walk chalk masterpieces
• Make and hang birdfeeders
• Have a picnic
• Jump in puddles
• Plant a garden